Hallo meine Freunde! This week we’ve done great progress on tooling and documentation. It will be our main focus for the next month. In the meantime, check out what we did last week. Read on!
Improvements on documentation #︎
- Check out version 2.0.0-rc1 of the specification in our website: https://www.asyncapi.com/docs/specifications/2.0.0-rc1/.
- Added a “Hello world” article to our getting started guide: https://github.com/asyncapi/asyncapi.github.io/pull/3.
- Added a “Servers” article to our getting started guide, explaining how the “servers” section of AsyncAPI works: https://github.com/asyncapi/asyncapi.github.io/pull/4.
Improvements on tooling #︎
- We managed to compile our Go parser to Linux, Mac, and Windows C shared objects. This sets the base for an automated building process.
- As a result of the previous point, we managed to create a Node.js wrapper for the Go parser, making use of the C shared objects.
AsyncAPI SIG meeting #︎
We had our bi-weekly SIG meeting this week where we talked about future plans and how to improve onboarding. And it’s now uploaded to our Youtube channel.
And last but not least, we’re running a sponsorship campaign. We’ve got different tiers so that everybody can show their love! ❤️
Donate here. Help Open Source projects.
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” — Steve Jobs
See you next week, folks! 👋